The Hilton Adelaide, Adelaide, 19-21 April 2018
BreastScreen Australia is inviting medical professionals, health advocates and researchers to influence the future direction of Breast Screening by presenting and attending BreastScreen Australia’s 2018 Conference to be held in Adelaide 19-21 April, 2018.
The Conference theme “Big Ideas: The Next Decade” is seeking to investigate, discuss and debate ways to improve and optimise women’s health and cancer services. Subjects under discussion include:
· Incorporating technologies for screening and assessments
· Genetics in the future and implications for the Program
· Increasing participation among unscreened or under-screened women
· Health economics of population screening
· Tailored Screening Response
· Consumer Lead Services
· Clinical Issues
Abstract submissions is open until 30th September, with early bird registration closing 14 February 2018.